Just Another Blog

Just Another Blog
Latest Posts

USPS is my favorite...

By 3:04 PM

The United States Postal Service (USPS) has made this a fun week by bringing exciting items to my door.

First, my wedding invitations came today!  Second, a pal's baby shower gift showed up this afternoon. Finally, en route to my home are four different books from my amazon wish list.  Note: If I were Meredith Pace, this would be my everyday life, ha ha, but I'm only an amateur book lover in comparison with Mere.

Normally, the wedding invitations would take the cake, but one of the books on its way to my loving arms is Khaled Hosseini's newest novel.

Ohhhhh beautiful, talented Khaled Hosseini.  I adore this author. And because of my sincere respect for his gift, I've grown bitter that there's only two Hossieni masterpieces published... until now.  His third novel was released this week and will be consumed upon its arrival.

I cannot wait to enjoy And the Mountains Echoed. The very thought of its arrival is making USPS my favorite.

You Might Also Like

0 comments